Do you feel overwhelmed by all the technical terminology?
Would you like to understand technologies better so that you can talk to developers with confidence?
Would you like to learn the terms software hiring managers use every day?
Do you find it hard to source, interview, and hire IT positions?
Evidence shows that recruiters who don't have a solid IT background struggle to recruit software developers.
Are you frustrated in a meeting with a hiring manager when you don't know what to ask about the IT position they want to fill?
Do you feel awkward on a call with a developer when you have no clue what is he talking about? 🤓
Why Are The IT Fundamentals Necessary?
What could YOU achieve if you had a solid background in IT?
Technical leaders, CTOs, and hiring managers are best-equipped in hiring software developers. They understand technologies, know about the IT roles, and know what to ask during an interview.
Many of them know how to attract developers, how to source them on GitHub or in Slack communities.
But they don't like to recruit!
Imagine what would your life be like if you knew everything they know AND if you also enjoyed the recruitment activities!
You could cold call developers, interview them with confidence, assess, and even give Go/No-Go recommendations to your hiring managers.
How many more developers could you recruit if you knew how to attract them?
How much more in commissions could you earn if you could source and attract the right IT people and match with the right IT positions?
...and that's why we are here! We "extract knowledge" from the heads of CTOs and hiring managers and show you how can you—a recruiter—apply it in your daily job.
As an alternative, you can...
- ...spend hours watching random YouTube videos and still not learn anything.
- ...talk to random developers trying to learn from them only to realize you are stuck for yet another month.
- ...do nothing and keep struggling for another year or two while wasting the huge recruitment opportunities laying right in front of you!
Or... You can enroll in our training program to learn what you need, quickly!
Get IMMEDIATE access to the training materials we use to onboard teams of recruiters into IT recruitment around the world.
Recruit More Developers
This training will help you to hire more software developers. You are going to lay down a strong technical foundation.
You will learn about technologies, and IT positions so you can make small-talk and know how to assess and interview with confidence.
- Downloadable mind maps
- Slide handouts with notes
Module #1 "IT Terms & Acronyms From JDs/CVs" includes the following video lessons:
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- Three IT Layers: Frontend, Backend, Storage
- Operating System
- Web Server
- Database Server
- Popular Tech Stacks (LAMP, MEAN)
- In A Cloud
- Open Source
- Programming Language
- Software Framework
- Software Library
- Difference Between Frameworks and Libraries
Module #2 "Software Development Lifecycle & Methodologies" includes the following video lessons:
- Welcome To This Course
- SDLC Introduction
- SDLC Stages
- Waterfall Methodology
- Benefits Of The Traditional Waterfall
- Lean Methodology
- Agile Values (4)
- Agile Principles (12)
- Agile Methodologies
- Kanban Methodology
- Kanban vs. Scrum
- Scrum Methodology
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Artifacts
- DevOps & Agile Fit
Module #3 "IT Teams Organizational Structure" includes the following video lessons:
- Types of Organizational Structures
- Functional Organization
- Divisional Organization
- Matrix Organization
- Agile Organization (Tribe, Squad, Chapter)
- Product Team
- Engineering Team
- Product vs. Engineering
- Technology Team Pattern
- Matrix Team Pattern
- Product Team Pattern
- Siloed vs. Agile, Cross-functional Teams
- Startup vs. Corporation
- Product-centric Company vs. Agency
- Business-developer Match
Module #4 "IT Roles" includes the following video lessons:
- IT Roles Mind-map
- Introduction To Modern Digital Teams
- Digital Business Team Roles
- Digital Technology Team Roles
- Extended Business Team Roles
- Career: Engineer To CTO
- Career: Entry Roles
- Career: Operating Levels
- Career: Dual Ladders
Module #5 "Recruiting Software Developers" includes the following video lessons:
- PHP Language
- Java Language
- C# Language
- Python Language
- Ruby Language
- C++ Language
- Types Of Engineers
- Software Developer
- Software Tester
- Web Developer
- Frontend Developer
- Backend Developer
- Fullstack Developer
- Fullstack vs. Web Developer
- Mobile App Developer
- Kotlin & Swift For Mobile Apps
- Kotlin vs. Java [Android]
- Swift vs. Objective-C [iOS]
Module #6 "Software Developers Deep-dive" includes the following video lessons:
- How Can You Become Great At Recruiting C# Developers?
- .NET Platform
- .NET Languages
- .NET Frameworks
- Web Development
- Mobile Development
- Desktop Development
- Game Development
- Entity Framework
- Visual Studio & VS Code
- JD analysis #1 - Junior .NET Developer
- JD analysis #2 - C# .NET Software Engineer
- JD analysis #3 - Senior Angular C# .NET Developer
- JD analysis: What to find out from a hiring manager?
- What to ask the hiring manager when hiring a junior C# web developer?
- What to ask the hiring manager when hiring a senior C# mobile developer?
- Developer Personas
- Sourcing on LinkedIn (Boolean Search)
- LinkedIn Search: C# Junior Web Developer
- LinkedIn Search: C# Senior Mobile Developer
- Communities & Forums: GitHub
- Communities & Forums: Slack
- Profile #1: Junior Web Dev, Good Fit
- Profile #2: Junior Web Dev, Good Fit
- Profile #3: Junior Web Dev, Not Fit
- Profile #4: Senior Mobile Dev, Good Fit
- Profile #5: Senior Mobile Dev, Good Fit
- Profile #6: Senior Mobile Dev, Not Fit
- How To Attract C# Developers?
- Interview Questions For C# Developers
Click the "Add To Cart" button to enroll in the course right away.